What is a Top Up?
How do I Top Up?
FLEX Cards are readily available all around the country from a wide variety of retail outlets, including Digicel stores, supermarkets and gas stations throughout Vanuatu.
Follow these 3 simple steps to recharge your account:
· Type *121*VoucherNumber#
· Press SEND/CALL button on your Digicel phone
· Check the screen on your phone for confirmation.
Phone to Phone
Phone to Phone is the voucher less method of adding credit to your prepaid account.
· Available from selected persons who sell credit from their phone in Vanuatu.
· Pay the Phone to phone reseller the value of your desired amount from VT50 upward to VT5000 (e.g. VT2453).
· Have the Phone to Phone reseller send the Top Up amount directly to your Digicel phone from their phone.
Direct FLEX is the voucher less method of adding credit to your prepaid account also.
· Available at selected locations in Vanuatu.
Please note that the expiration of VT50 is 15 days.
· Have the Dealer send the Top Up amount directly to your Digicel phone from the terminal.
· The Dealer will issue a receipt as proof of purchase.
How do I get my balance?1. Press *120#
2. Press SEND/CALL button and check the screen on your phone for your balance.
How do I check service or airtime expiry?
2. Press SEND/CALL button and check the screen on your phone.